Building a customer success team is challenging and many organizations struggle to find talent with customer success experience. CSMs need to be proactive, service-oriented, and excellent communicators to bring more value to the customer than the customer initially expected! Join us and the founder of The Success League, Kristen Hayer, for a free webinar on how you can adopt a skills-based approach to hire revenue-driven and customer-obsessed CSMs to drive business growth.
- The skills CSMs are bringing to the table from different fields
- Which core skills to look for in every potential CSM
- Other skills and strengths you might want to look for
- Building a successful hiring model
- Using your model to promote jobs, interview candidates and hire a rock star
Founder, The Success League
Prior to founding The Success League, Kristen built and led several award-winning customer success teams. Over the past 20 years she has been a success, sales, and marketing leader, primarily working with growth-stage tech companies. Kristen has her BA from Seattle Pacific University and her MBA from the University of Washington. She is the host of the Strikedeck Radio podcast, and has written over 75 articles on customer success.