In our marketing team, we are hiring a talented PR & Communication Manager. You will be responsible for presenting an communicating our vision and our mission through different channels and media. Additionally, you'll be in charge of the creation of informative material (interviews, articles, press releases, videos...) that will be used to present our company, our customers, and our partners. You will work side by side with our head of marketing and with our content team while independently building up and fostering additional communication channels.
Userlane provides a cloud-based service that makes people understand software instantly. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate confusion, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. And yes, it is as awesome as it sounds! No more explaining gmail to your parents – although that is not really our prime use case…
Read more about working with us: https://www.userlane.com/team
As a PR & Communication manager you will:
- Coordinate and carry out interviews with customers, investors, and business partners to create compelling stories and press releases
- Manage and orchestrate video interviews for the creation of customer success stories and testimonials
- Take full control of the upcoming resources which are planed to educate German speaking prospects and customers on digital transformation and software onboarding (studies, ebooks, whitepapers, reports, slideshows...)
- Define and manage strategy and channels (you can manage your own magazine, news hub, blog, content aggregator...)
- Curate third party content and news stories for our communication channels (social media, news aggregator, communities...)
- Identify the best outlets (blogs, magazines papers, bulletins, gazettes...) to place our stories, reach out to the most appropriate person and negotiate deals for mentions, native content, guest blogs, advertorials, PR stories, and articles
- Oversee internal content campaigns for key accounts (working together with large customers to create stories for their internal newspapers and magazines)
- Work together with marketing on copyrighting and storytelling for our online presence
- Occasionally work side by side with our growth manager on email campaigns
- Help our marketing team spread the word about software adoption, onboarding automation, and digitization
- Manage media campaigns, announcements, and newsletters
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Excellent writing skills in German
- While being able to speak English: our company language :D
- Great management skills
- Self-sufficiency and determination
- Negotiation skills, together with a great overview of the media ecosystem, outlets, and decision making processes.
- Experience in print and/or online media and direct connections to outlets
- Preferably a journalistic background
- For such a position, creativity and passion are really important especially when it comes to researching on new topics, reporting on stories and creating educational content
- And of course...you need to be comfortable in working in a fast-paced tech environment
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – although you don't have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there ;)
- Flexible working hours
- Responsibility, ownership, and recognition
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Competitive salary
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).