for our marketing team, we are hiring a talented Email Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns aimed at generating and nurturing leads at different stages of the marketing funnel while also overseeing and orchestrating our ABM campaigns. You will work independently and report directly to our Head of Marketing.
Userlane provides a cloud-based service that helps people understand software instantly. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate confusion, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. And yes, it is as awesome as it sounds! No more explaining gmail to your parents – although that is not really our prime use case…
Read more about working with us: https://www.userlane.com/team
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will:
- Generate awareness, and generate leads
- Be responsible for the entire funnel you design through email campaigns and ABM activities
- Work closely with the other members of the marketing team to enrich data regarding our customer persona and identify the best people to address at different stages of the decision making process
- Create a solid handover strategy between marketing and sales
- Define the overall email marketing strategy
- Coordinate operations with external agencies and negotiate terms and conditions
- Carry out A/B tests while optimizing the overall outreach strategy
- Monitor and report on performance
To be considered for this position you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent working experience
- Proven Track Record in the field of email marketing
- Experience in using email marketing and data enrichment technology
- Great communications and copywriting skills
- High level of English proficiency
- Being able to write perfectly in German is definitely a plus
- Self-determination and self-sufficiency
- Analytical skills
- Be cool
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – although you don't have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there ;)
- Flexible working hours
- Responsibility, ownership, and recognition
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).