Digital Adoption Barcamp is a new invitation-only event series designed for the digital adoption advocates all across the world. Our goal is to create a platform for ideas exchange, expertise sharing and group thinking. The power of this event lies in the attendees who are not just the viewers, but active participants, speakers and co-creators. You own the agenda, conversations and the value you get out of this event.
Why it is for you
- You are driving digital adoption ;
- You are leading innovation and technology implementation ;
- You have to prove business value of Digital Adoption Platform
What you will learn
- Best practices on how to forecast and prove business value of Digital Adoption internally ;
- Key metrics you need to look and when implementing DAP ;
- Success cases of Userlane implementation
What you can expect
- Conversation-based event with overarching theme and additional topics defined by attendees ;
- Breakout rooms dedicated to the questions you want to discuss ;
- Multiple rounds of discussions with the attendees and Userlane team
Welcome icebreaker & introduction round
Open Discussion and Q&A: ""How to prove the ROI of Digital Adoption Platform"" featuring Userlane expert users and team
Breakout Discussions on attendee-defined topics
Userlane Updates & Roadmap - exclusive updates on Userlane product presented by CTO & Co-founder Felix Eichler
Unofficial chatter room & surprise masterclass
How do I join the event?
Register for the event and confirm your email.
Follow the link sent in the confirmation email or go to the “Access Virtual Event” page
Click on the “Broadcast” button under the session title. Broadcast automatically starts 2 minutes before the scheduled session start time.